Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Day at School

To tell the truth, 6th grade teachers that I have are a little out of hand. You know, kind of on the crazy side. My language arts teacher says that Wikipedia is being sued and is going go off the web due to lack of money when 1. Wikipedia is a nonprofit organization and 2. There is no evidence on any of the news sites that Wikipedia is being sued in the first place.


My science teacher gives us all the sports news for about half of our class time. Today we talked about what Allen Iverson (76ers Point Guard) did and how he got traded to another team. Good ol' Allen was supposed to go to some big wig party with all of is sponsors that made him rich, for some of the sponsors who have never met Iverson and for a celebration for being in the NBA or what not.... Iverson claims to not being feeling to good, so he did not go. What a mean way to destroy some of peoples dreams to meet the NBA legend. The coach gave him the boot for this. I don't understand sports at all....


Today in gym, we tried out something new, balance balls! I couldn't balance on the ball in all the odd positions we had to get into. I was kind of good at push ups on the ball because I get to put my hands on the floor. Next gym class we will be climbing 35ft and we can't wear jeans. To bad for me, every single piece of my pants that don't have holes in them or are to small are jeans.

This is my everday life of my first year of middle school. Well there is now way out, so may as well make the best out of it. Good night.

P.S. I forgot my user name for along time. Now I'm back!

No comments: