Friday, December 15, 2006

Sick

I've been feeling not so good since this morning and I've stayed home from school today. I don't know what sort of disaise I have but it makes me feel very dizzy. I don't feel terrible, just tired and I have a headache and a soar throat. Is it the flu?

Being sick, you have nothing to do except sit around and sleep. Here are some true time killers for when ever like being sick or being bored at work. Have fun.

Line Flyer 2.0, Draw a line and he rides it. requires flash 8

Tanks, Play with your friends or against the computer. No matter what, it's all out war

Bowman 2, Are you really a sharp shooter?
Kick Ups 2
, Pointless, but dangerously addicting.

Mini Pool, Timed Pool yet challenging and incredibly addicting. Not recomended for those who get easily frustrated.

Fishy, You are a fish, your mission, eat smaller fish and get really really fat.

Stick RPG complete
, You are a stick figure trying to get by after being teleported into 2D land.

Sources (A.K.A. The motherloads)

Lineflyer.com

Ugoplayer.com


Xgenstudios.com

Have fun, but not too much fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

try killsometime.com it has games, videos, funny picts EVERYTHING!

Thad said...

Ok, I'll make note of that. :)